Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"All right, first: don't panic! Second: don't panic! And third: did I mention not to panic?" - JiJi

Way #7 Don't panic

Or maybe do panic.  I ran out of MonavieRVL and my next shipment has not arrived.  This resulted in a cascade effect of the mini-meals not being to mini (or nutritious) and the frequency of every 3 hours not being maintainable.  Voila!  Stalled metabolism.  Making a change and getting undesirable results can help you realize that what you were doing had value.

But I am holding steady and appreciating the reminder of not only planning your work but working your plan.  I'm seeing my Monavie pal Todd today, maybe he has some extra :)

Date:  1/18/2011
Day: 18
Weight: 358.2  (-10.0)
BMI: 44.4
Miles Ridden: 48
Days to Las Vegas: 283

No comments:

Post a Comment