Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And he showed me a pure river of water of life - Rev. 22:1

Way #13  Water is your friend

To be honest, I've known this one since day 1, but have been putting it off because I just have a hard time following it.  But after the sins of the Super Bowl, including a week's worth of salt, I really need to follow this way earnestly to achieve my goals.

One tip for your water intake is slice up your fruit and put it in a pitcher of filtered water.  This is especially helpful if you are finding it hard to get fruit in your diet.

Rules of thumb go from eight 8 oz. glasses a day (one half gallon) to one ounce for every two pounds of body weight (two gallons a day in my case!)

The phase for hello in chinese roughly translates to "had your rice today?".  For those with wellness and weight management goals is should be "had your water today?".  Happy drinking!

Date:  2/8/2011
Day: 39
Weight: 353.4  (-14.8)
BMI: 44.0
Miles Ridden: 209
Days to Las Vegas: 262

No comments:

Post a Comment